Take our ready to bake mix, add lemon juice, coconut oil and water – bake and enjoy!
Crafted with nuts, seeds, berries and spices. Think hot cross bun meets raisin toast but with nutrient dense ingredients and good fats to give you evened out energy.
Absolutely delicious slathered in your favourite butter and local honey or nut butter.
Made without grains, dairy, legumes or sugar.
VEGAN FRIENDLY, LOCALLY MADE, PALEO FRIENDLY
Fruit Toast with Goji Berries Packet Mix
Packet Mix Ingredients: tapioca flour, almond meal, sultanas, linseeds, sunflower kernels, walnuts, cashew nuts, goji berries, chia seeds, spices, grain free baking powder, sea salt.
Just Add: Water, coconut oil, lemon juice. (instructions on the packet)
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees (165g fan forced)
- Grease and line a 20cm x 10cm loaf tin.
- Empty the contents of this packet mix into your Thermomix Bowl, food processor or bowl.
- Add lemon juice, coconut oil & water and mix 10 sec / reverse speed 5, give it a good mix with a spatula then mix again 10 sec / reverse speed 5 or mix until just combined. Work quickly as this mixture of tapioca and linseed can set like concrete if left too long!
- Tip the Fruit Toast mixture immediately into your prepared tin and bake for about one hour or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Using oven gloves, remove Fruit Toast from the tin as soon as it is out of the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. This loaf has a firm crust, you will need a sharp knife & good biceps to cut it!
Variation: add 100g choc chips for a chocolate spiced Fruit Toast – this is perfect for Easter.